Mike Laurencelle

I'm a SharePoint & Server Systems Administrator for Sears Home Improvement Products, headquartered in sunny Longwood, Florida. My primary functions revolve around SharePoint and Virtualization technologies.

I've been in the IT industry now for about 18 years. For me, IT is more than a job to make a living, more than a career to call my own. It's my passion. I am a self proclaimed geek and have interest in all things technology. I can't imagine being in any other field - I absolutely love what I do.

Cross Site List RSS Feed with SharePoint DataView

0

Posted on : 5:59 PM | By : Mike Laurencelle | In : , , ,

A freind of mine wrote this great post on cross-site list views using RSS Feeds and keeping permissions intact. His steps were immensely useful in our environment and I wanted to make sure I shared it.

We are applying the steps outlined in Bryan's post to take the contents of a list view that exists in a departmental site and display the contents of that view on a person's MySite while still maintaining permissions to that list to prevent unauthorized access. Really great post.

http://fsugeiger.blogspot.com/2010/03/cross-site-rss-feed-with-sharepoint.html

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter

Comments (0)